Spark Interactive Workshops
Many local issues can be addressed through facilitated, interactive workshops that combine new information and skill building with hands-on problem solving by you and your community partners, including consumers, families, and youth. The workshop model ensures you walk away not only with the capacity to solve local problems, but an action plan developed by your community, for your community.
Spark Workshops can help you and your community to develop:
Is your community facing an issue not listed above? Click here to learn about customized technical assistance.
- A Coordinated Financing Plan for Blending or Braiding
- A Front Door and Back Door System
- A Communications Plan
- A Sustainability Plan
- Consumer, Family, and Youth Engagement at the Governance Level
- Referral Systems Between Agencies
- A System Improvement Process
- A local Evaluation Plan