Spark Facilitation and Planning
Spark Community Solutions can provide assistance to you and your community to engage in the planning process you need to solve a local problem. Our facilitation and planning services are designed for those situations where knowledge and capacity already exist, but it is time to bring people together to build consensus around the solution. We bring to our facilitation services a commitment to expand the voices heard and go beyond the traditional community meeting.
We have provided community facilitation and planning services in a wide variety of settings, including:
- Strategic planning within an agency and across agencies at a coalition level;
- Strategic planning with consumers, families, and youth at the table;
- Communications planning;
- Community meetings and forums;
- Developing a roadmap from where your community is today to the change you want to see tomorrow;
- Systems building planning, including developing front door and back door designs;
- Policy and practice changes to improve agency or system outcomes;
- Conflict resolution around a wide variety of cross-agency issues; and
- Planning and facilitation for many other issues.
Spark facilitators have specialized experience in facilitating meetings that require multiple communication modes, including meetings that:
We do not charge extra for these specialized services, however our rates are not inclusive of the translators, interpreters, and/or CART providers.
- Utilize translators to create communication access for participants who speak languages other than English;
- Utilize interpreters and/or CART to create communication access for deaf and hard of hearing participants; and
- Include visually impaired participants.
Are you interested in more information? Contact Spark Policy Institute: 303-455-1740, ext. 113, firstname.lastname@example.org.